A picture taken on a boat ride on Lake Michigan I took with the Family in '08Here I am sitting on my dear friend's couch in Chicago. I LOVE coming to Chicago! One, because I love that it is a big city with Midwestern attitude. People are kind. Public transportation is easy to use for a country girl like me! The second reason I love to come to Chicago is because it is home to some of my favorite people in the world. J & B are two of my dearest friends in the world and their husbands are pretty awesome too! It is always amazing to me when I hear people saying that they are not friends with their friends from high school. Maybe it is because my friends and I dealt with HUGE and life changing experiences at the age of 18. Maybe it is because we are all small town girls. Maybe it is because we have worked hard at staying friends. Whatever the reason...I LOVE my friends. They are like an old comfy sweatshirt that you put on and feel instantly comfortable. Regardless how long it has been since we last saw each other or chatted....I feel instantly comfortable the moment I see them.
We have BIG plans for the weekend. Eating, drinking, and shopping. Not a bad weekend, huh? We are planning on going to the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow night at Solider Field. I am pretty pumped to see Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, and Kenny. I am really excited to see Solider Field. I will take lots of pictures to post!
I am particularly excited about this trip b/c my sister Izzie is here with me and I LOVE how excited she gets to be in Chicago.
Well...good bye from Chicago. I will post pictures of my trip next week.
We have BIG plans for the weekend. Eating, drinking, and shopping. Not a bad weekend, huh? We are planning on going to the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow night at Solider Field. I am pretty pumped to see Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, and Kenny. I am really excited to see Solider Field. I will take lots of pictures to post!
I am particularly excited about this trip b/c my sister Izzie is here with me and I LOVE how excited she gets to be in Chicago.
Well...good bye from Chicago. I will post pictures of my trip next week.

My girls at J's wedding reception. Me, J, M & B


I love your friends, too! Good people!
ReplyDelete