I have had a variety of not so fun situations happen the last week with students...I have also had incredibly rewarding moments too.
As I sat in Class Night tonight (a Chapman High School tradition) I have thought about how much my life has changed in the past ten years since I was on the stage. In some respects, I am still trying to figure it all out...However, there are some things I wish I could have told my eighteen year old self:
- College is A-MAZING! It makes the high school drama worth it!
- Enjoy your body...it becomes hard to maintain and you'll kick yourself for not appreciating the metabolism when you have it!
- It doesn't matter what other people think...you are the one left living with the decisions you make.
- Plan, plan, plan...and then watch the opposite happen!
- Don't settle...
- Be nice to others...you never know when you will see them again or need them!
Aaaah...to be young again! What am I saying?
Life is pretty darn great regardless your age. Ups and downs..Krispy Kreme's and all!


No comments:
Post a Comment