skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Should Have My Own Reality Show...
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Tennie Runners...
"Good things come slow - especially in distance running."
- Bill Dellinger, Oregon coach
1 comment:
Mrs. E
April 19, 2009 at 7:05 PM
So true! Good to remember these days, huh? XX00
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kate
Well, I am in my sixth year of teaching and I feel as if time is whizzing by. I am afraid that if I do not write my crazy life down...I might just forget. (Would this be a bad thing?)
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
"My Life Through a Lens"
2 Thinks to Share
Place in This World
13 years ago
A New York City Life
Week 2 of the 2016 Daily Photo Project
10 years ago
A Silent Rank Life
12 years ago
A Year of Slow Cooking
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago
Back Where It All Began...
Haaland Louis Vuitton / Haaland Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton Bags | Louis Vuitton ... - Louis vuitton damier brown gold white rainbow patterns digital logo clipart png paper for scrapbooking party printables bride to be, 40th and fabulous bachelor, bachelorette, backgrounds.
4 years ago
EEEE Family Blog
2019 in Review
6 years ago
I'm Funny! What can I say?
Kommunicated
Packing up.
16 years ago
Michelle's Moments
13 years ago
Quoth She
Toasting
10 years ago
The Macs
annie kate
8 years ago
The Weller Family
Star Spangled Banner
15 years ago
Wayfaring Writer
A Little New Year Celebration from Hong Kong....once again
11 years ago
♥
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(32)
►
December
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(6)
Ten years ago...
Tennie Runners...
Sacrifice
Easter is...
Ode to the Beach Cruiser
The Return of Running
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(6)
So true! Good to remember these days, huh? XX00
ReplyDelete