So, I am currently on the "Oh My Gosh My Ten Year Reunion is happening in 6 months!!" diet plan. I swear... I lose weight and then gain weight....up and down...back and forth. I am frustrated in myself. I have noticed that the second I stop running it is game over for weight loss. There is something about running that makes you fully aware of everything that you eaten and not done to keep your body healthy.One of my last races of 2008 was the Fourth of July 5k with my picture above. Now, I will be the first to admit I was not at my thinnest during this race but I had been taking better care of myself then I have recently.
So here I go again, I am training for a 5k that will be on Arbor Day, April 25th. I am back to running at least 2 miles twice a week. And I am really watching what I eat...five small meals every three hours. Which for me is like living in a dream because I love to eat!!
I will keep you posted and try to take pictures at the race.
Spring always keeps you thinking about bathing suit season...huh?


Proud of you, girl! I am going to be ready to run that 4th of July 5K.
ReplyDeleteMs.Erickson, I believe in you! I really really do. I mean, i know this probably is a completely different situation, but like with softball, the only thing that keeps me going is staying positive and knowing that I myself am doing the most I possibly can to improve, and not only does it feel good for ME to be able to say that, It makes me feel good that other people can see that i'm working hard for something for the first time in my life, and I will support you 100% of the way Ms.E!
ReplyDelete