- I believe that I should be a writer for the Young and the Restless
- I believe that exercise is the best way to turn a bad mood around.
- I believe a glass of iced tea signifies the beginning of spring.
- I believe that the older I get the more I worry about my parents and family.
- I believe old episodes of Sex and the City are meant to be watched until the DVD is no longer usable.
- I believe there is no bigger sense of relief than turning in a final exam.
- I believe that co-workers greatly determine your career happiness.
- I believe that old musicals are meant to be watched on a lazy Sunday afternoon with "the girls"
- I believe the cinnamon is greatest flavor ever invented.
- I believe a reassuring smile can get a teacher through the day.
- I believe there is no place more comforting than your own bed.
- I believe sarcasm was invented by a teacher!
Add your own.... :)


Miss Erickson, I really think this is my favorite assignment all year! Today on the bus to Hayden I wrote 6 pages, well 3 front and back. I just have to type them.
ReplyDeleteMine:
I believe in: Quiet bus rides to sporting events, like the silence before the storm.
Lately I think I have been "borrowing" more of your things, than the other way around. (Music videos and symbolism, "Saved By The Bell" to teach story structure, etc.) You're keeping me up on the latest!! I owe you!
ReplyDeleteMine:
I believe that eventually we learn more from our students than they ever learned from us.
Hmm. I think I was supposed to be a teacher.
ReplyDeleteHeidi