Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MOVING DAY!

  • $1.00 Boxes from the Home Depot packed to the brim ... check
  • Clothes still on hangers tangled like a giant ball of Christmas lights in the back of my car ... check
  • 15 layers of dust removed from furniture...check
  • Two girls preparing to drive a Uhaul who have never driven a truck before...check
  • Uhaul full insurance coverage plan purchased...check
  • Last roommate dinner at our favorite restaurant...check
  • Fabulous friends accepting the call of duty...check
  • New guy in my life meeting one of my BFFs and my sister...screech...

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Your little sister isn't scary! She just calls 'em like she sees 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining my blog. I see you are blessed with a very good gene pool - your parents are very handsome :) I remember when we built our house - we moved 3 times and I swore I would never to it again. You do have to be very organised - 1 box at a time and good labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds about like me moving, but luckily, seth was able to drive the moving vehicle because i don't know if i could have managed!

    ReplyDelete