Monday, July 6, 2009

And a little bit of chicken fried...

Kenny Chesney at Solider Field Chicago, IL
"Cold beer on a Friday night...
Pair of jeans that fits just right.
Turn the radio up."

Is there anything better than driving down the highway in your car with a song that you love on full blast. I always sing along, regardless of whether there is someone passing me or not. This summer I have been on a country music kick. No one describes summer, small towns, love lost, love gained, and lovin' life better than country music artists. I realized today on my way to summer school that I have burned out my ipod listening to a few particular songs over and over again.

So here are the top 10 songs on my Country Music Playlist:
10. You Belong to Me, Taylor Swift

9. Best Days of Your Life, Kellie Pickler

8. Where I am From, Jason Michael Carroll

7. I Run To You, Lady Antebellum

6. Back Where I Come From, Kenny Chesney

5. Love Your Love the Most, Eric Church

4. Chicken Fried, Zac Brown Band

3. It Happens, Sugarland

2. Settlin', Sugarland

1. Beer In Mexico, Kenny Chesney

1 comment:

  1. How sad is it that I don't know any of these songs?!

    ReplyDelete