Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OPTIMISM RHYMES WITH ...I got nothing.

I have recently had the case of the winter time blues. A lady that I work with said that when we start to get bogged down in the negative we must focus on the positive...so here are some things in my life that are definitely positives...


  • My family...my word. I could not be more lucky...whether we are hanging out on a bench at the mall or taking a trip together I love spending time with my family.

  • My students...while sometimes they infuriate me..there is not a class period that goes by that I don't laugh at least once. (Who can honestly say that about their job?) They are the coolest people I know... I constantly strive to their cool level.

  • My friends...planning concerts tickets, weekend trips, early morning breakfasts, and facebook chats all make me realize how lucky I am.

  • My co-workers...push-up contests, fake fights, lunchtime chats, weird vidoes, and hi-larious text messages, karoake...I am a lucky girl.

  • 100 Calorie Oreo Bites...OMG

  • Boyz ii Men-Just bought their greatest hits last week. Reminds me of middle school dances.

  • The Bachelor..I am not afraid to admit it...I freakin' love this show.

  • Early Morning Work-outs...4:45 but dang it feels good afterword.

  • Electric Blanket...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • Morning coffee and bedtime tea (What am I ninety?)

I am already feeling better. You should try it! Shoot me a comment about what makes your life great.


1 comment: