Now, on to my eye exam. Let me plug a friend's business for a little bit. He opened his own practiced Insight Vision Center located in Olathe, KS.
He completed his training with a degree in optometry from the Illinois College of Optometry.
His training included pediatrics, contact lenses, advanced care, low vision and primary care.
His practice includes diagnosis, management, and treatment of ocular disease and low vision.
I have absolutely NO idea what all that stuff above means but he did a really good job with my eye exam. I definitely recommend you should check him out! http://www.ivcofolathe.com/
Saturday found me doing a whole lot of nothing else. We finally finished the fourth season of Sex and the City for the ninetieth time. I swear when Carrie lets Aiden leave...I, like all other single girls across the country want to scream, "NOOOOOOO, don't do it."
However, while I am watching Sex and the City on a Saturday night I am positive that Carrie Bradshaw would be yelling at me to get off my couch to go meet the single perfect man who awaits me! But I am pretty sure that my future husband does not want to meet me wearing these:

Today, I had one of my favorite afternoons. My mom and sister and I had lunch at Panera and then went to the movies. We went and saw Bride Wars which is a total chick flick, however, I did love the message regarding friendship. It shows that the people we surround ourselves makes a big difference to the lives we lead. Regardless of whether you are single or married having good friends definitely has an impact on the quality of your life. (I couldn't agree more!) As many of you know, I have fab-u-lous friends and family and count my blessings!




No comments:
Post a Comment