The high points of the last week have been the following.
1. A hike at Konza prairie on New Year's Day.
2. Mama Mia night with Lizzie. We cooked Italian...we sang Abba...then we realized that Mama Mia took place in Greece. Oops.
3. Guitar Hero New Year's. So Liz and I rented a Playstation 3 for New Year's Eve...it was just
too cold to be out and about. (Spoken like a true 90 year old woman!) Turns out I don't know as many Aerosmith songs as I thought I did.4. SINGSTAR! We had such a blast battling and dueting with each other at the Novak's. Seriously, let me sing a song...because I learned singing becomes more difficult the later it becomes! :)

5. Getting back in the habit of working out! While always a difficult thing...it always makes me feel better.
Back to school on Monday. I have been on a hiatus...the reality show will begin again!


No comments:
Post a Comment