DO you remember how exciting Valentine's Day was as an elementary school student?? Mailboxes, candy and valentines. AWESOME!
Now, as an adult it just seems like a commercialized holiday that does something that should done all year long.
I am actually pretty excited about my weekend. Not because of Valentine's Day but because I get to spend time with the people I love.
Saturday: I am going to watch the KU/K-State game with my sissy and Staci.
Sunday: Breakfast with the rents
I have so much love in my life. It is ridiculous. I am a lucky, lucky girl. Today at school I received more chocolates from students than I have ever received before. Super nice. They are so thoughtful...I cannot think of a time I thought of gifts for my teachers in high school.
I thought I would post a picture of Staci and I so you can see the people I am lucky to have in my life:

So, I thought I would end my blog with some of my favorite LOVE quotes:
"Your eyes are as brown as dirt" a third grade classmate wrote me in a note.
"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." Sex and the City
"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." Mr. Macguff from Juno
The sun is shining...Aiden where are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment