Thursday, December 17, 2009

This Guy...


Well, my long break from blogging can be blamed on this guy. (Pretty cute, huh)
Since we have been pretty much inseparable since we started dating I thought I should let you get to know him a bit because I am sure he will be in many of my posts.
  • He is a wildlife man...it is his job, his hobby, his passion and his love. (He can tell you the name of any flower, plant, tree, or fish around.)
  • He is an avid hunter. (It doesn't matter what the season he will find something to hunt!)
  • He DVR's hunting shows, Survivor, and The Singing Bee. (Love it!)
  • He is a mean cook...which would explain my five pound weight gain.
  • He reminds me of my father...he calls 3 times a day, will start my car so I don't have to go out in the cold, does laundry, and would do just about anything for anyone that needs help.

Since we have started dating I have found myself venturing out of my comfort zone on many occasions and I am sure that he would tell you the same thing.

Fried pheasant vs. Sushi

Deer Hunting vs. Straight No Chaser Concert

Dog Watching vs. K-State football games

While people who have known me awhile might not be able to believe the prissy, girly girl, indoor Kate would be able to date such a outdoorsy mans man...in the end it just seems to fit. A few years ago my mom had me make a list of qualities that I was looking for in a man. I am pretty sure that my list had well over thirty items on it...he fits all but one!
(We don't talk politics! :) )
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. You probably don't know this, but in blog world it is "Love Thursday"- pics, posts, etc. How appropos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kate, he just sounds fantastic! I couldn't be happier for you- hopefully he is worthy of your awesomeness! You give me hope that there is someone out there just waiting to meet the criteria on my list. Have a Merry Christmas with your love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.E I missed you :) and I am so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete