In the last few days I have embarassed myself numerous times. (Like always!)
Chilli's Christmas Dinner
My friend Staci and her husband Tony and son Michael met us for dinner at Chilli's on the 19th. We each bought Michael a Christmas gift and were excited to get to see him open the gifts himself this Christmas. Before the Staci's family arrive we ordered drinks from our waiter, Michael. (hold on, there is a point!) Staci and the fam arrive while Michael, the waiter, brought our drinks to the table. Michael, Staci's son, was seated in a booster seat at the end of the table where I proceeded to tell him in my most condesending child voice, "Michael, could you be any cuter??? I don't think so." I notice our waiter's face turn to confusion as he assumed I was talking about him. My sister starts laughing hysterically as I try to explain that I was in fact talking to the kid. Sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment